Notice of Free Invitation to the Kanagawa Performances of Israel Galvin’s “The Rite of Spring” for Yokohama City residents 18 years old and under.
For the two Kanagawa performances of Israel Galvin’s “The Rite of Spring” on June 19 (Sat.) and 20 (Sun.) at KAAT Kanagawa Arts Theatre (Hall), we have decided to offer free admission to some seats on the third floor to those who are 18 years old or younger and reside or attend school in Yokohama.
Dance Base Yokohama (DaBY), the organizer of the Kanagawa performance, has continued various activities under the concept of “opening dance” since its opening in June 2020. in July 2019, DaBY hosted a performance by NDT (Netherlands Dance Theater) from the Netherlands in Japan, public junior high school students living in Yokohama were invited free of charge.
This time, we are expanding the target to include students and children under 18 years old living or attending school in Yokohama City. We hope that this event will provide an opportunity for as many people as possible to see performances by internationally active professional artists in the midst of the spread of the new coronavirus infection, not only those who dance regularly or are interested in watching dance, but also those who have never had contact with dance performances before.
Israel Galvin “The Rite of Spring” Kanagawa
Limited to residents of Yokohama City under 18 years old Free Invitation Overview
Students and children between the ages of 4-18 who live in Yokohama or attend public schools in Yokohama
How to apply and the start date of application
Applications will be accepted from Monday, May 31 via google form (website)
*Details to be announced soon.
- Seat assignments are not available.
- Free invitational seating will be available in some of the B seats on the third floor; those 18 years old and under who want to sit outside of the third floor seats must purchase a U25 ticket, which is half off the regular ticket price.
- Children under elementary school age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. The accompanying person must purchase a ticket. Seats next to the child (Seat B: 3,000 yen) will be available for separate payment.
- There is a limit to the number of parent seats in the same area as the invited seats. Once the limit is reached, general seating will be provided.
- One accompanying person per child
- The period of the program will be up to the end of the month.
- Free invitations are limited to a limited number of seats. Applications will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Please note that applications will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Children under 3 years old are not admitted.
We look forward to seeing you there.